I have broad teaching experience and interests in international relations and comparative politics. I have experience in both introductory, advanced, and online undergraduate courses and have served as a mentor and teaching assistant in research design to students developing senior theses. My teaching was recognized by the Departmental Teaching Award for excellence in undergraduate education. See below for an overview of my teaching experience.
- Introduction to International Relations
- Global Governance
- Nuclear Weapons and World Politics
- Social Science Research Design (Applied Economics)
- International Political Economy
- Problems in U.S. Foreign Policy
- Analysis of International Relations